Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snowflakes and Fingerprints

“People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.” ~ Plato
My new friend, Chris Tinney, posted that quote on my Facebook page a couple weeks ago... and I’ve been contemplating it, and many other things, ever since.

I’ve been thinking about the movie “What the Bleep Do We know” and the water crystals...

I’ve been thinking about the book “A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose” and the ego-transcending lessons...

I’ve been thinking about all of the researching and searching... finding and redefining... growth and change...

I’ve been feeling and experiencing... wonder and awe... joy and compassion... love and contentment...

Living with intention, rather than sleepwalking in reactionary mode... and realizing that intention is much more than making plans...

Learning how to unclench my grip on afflictions... problematic emotions... transparency...

There is strength in letting go...

There is much freedom in letting go of past self-definitions... a reworking...

Learning how to project compassion with kindness... towards myself as well as others...

I find myself in love with the world....

Feeling more like a snowflake than a fingerprint

No comments:

Post a Comment