Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About my Myspace status message...

My current status message on Myspace reads "www. AskMargie . com"

Now, you might be asking yourself why I would put a website on my status message if the website doesn't actually exist.... or you could just be wondering why Weebles only wobble or whatever... but anyway... here's the story behind it:

I used to work in an office that was a lot of fun (most of the time)... with some really great people. I had quite a bit of experience in the company... so... if there was something they couldn't figure out, they would come ask me.

And that began to include topics that were outside of work...

See... I know a little bit about a lot of things... not that I know a whole lot about any particular thing... but bits about off-the-wall things... topics ranging from BDSM to the gear ratio on a fishing reel... from ghost hunting to collecting cuttings from a peach tree... from psychology to composting...

I just pick up odd and unusual facts... I like the odd and unusual... just look at my friends (bwahhaahhhaaa).

Well... one of the guys at work (who's always scheming on money-making ideas) decided that I needed to start my own website where people pay me to answer questions for them... and that's what led to the "www. AskMargie .com"

No comments:

Post a Comment